Conseiller Juridique (H/F)
Référence : 21748
Date prise de poste :
Département : 75 - Paris - Île-de-France
Ville : Paris
Famille métier : Assistanat & Office Management
Type de contrat : INTERIM
Rémunération : 45/50K€
Our client, an international bank, is looking for a Legal Counsel for a 3 months temporary contract. The research is urgent. This opportunity is based in Paris.
Under the supervision of more experienced member of the legal department, the legal counsel will have the following responsibilities:
- Gap analysis of the enforced Rulebook, instructions and notices in the light of new products, new projects, national and European legislative and regulatory changes
- Drafting of clearing rules and translation of the clearing rules into French language
- Monitoring regulatory approval process until final approval by AMF College
- negotiation, drafting, follow-up and support to other members of the team on drafting/amending agreements with counterparties
- Monitoring Clearing Members’ request for information and claims
- Contribute to the implementation of new products, new membership and any enhancement of clearing services and follow-up of projects
- Challenge stakeholders on legal grounds
- Advise stakeholders in order to allow development of the business in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
PROFILE AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Legal professional with Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in French law, banking & finance. Any additional business studies would be a plus;
- Min professional experience of 5 years acquired in a leading law firm and /or within the legal department of a global banking / financial institution/ Financial infrastructure;
- Good knowledge of financial European regulations (EMIR, MIFID/MIFIR, CRR, CSDR…);
- Good knowledge in financial products and markets;
- Professional experience and competences in corporate law is an asset ;
- International exposure and language skills: fluency in English and French languages, both written and oral, is a must;
- Strong communication and drafting skills. Excellent business acumen and teamwork orientation is a must;
- Excellent capability and inclination in working with professionals and experts in various fields of business, with listening and challenging skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter and rigorous.
Les informations communiquées en postulant à cette annonce font l’objet d’un enregistrement informatique, dans le respect du Règlement Général sur la Protection des Données (RGPD).
Pour connaître la politique de protection des données personnelles de notre société, et l’ensemble de vos droits, nous vous invitons à cliquer ici.